Failure to follow each of the following warnings and instructions can result in serious injury or death.
SMALL PARTS & CHOKING HAZARD
- This item contains small parts and can cause choking.
- This item is not a toy.
- Inspect before each use and throw away if any part of the pacifier clip is worn, damaged or not securely attached.
- Do not insert pacifier ribbon through pacifier ventilation holes.
- Do not tie pacifier clip around infant’s neck as it presents a strangulation hazard.
- Do not use clip at nap or night-time and never use in the crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or bed.
- Never lengthen the ribbon or attach it to cord, ribbons or loose clothing as this may pose a strangulation hazard.
- Only attach to infant’s garment.
- Do not leave infant unattended with this pacifier clip.
- Make sure infant’s body parts are clear when attaching clip to infant’s clothing to prevent pinching.
Seek advice from a health care professional if uncertain. Read instructions for additional warnings and recommended guidelines. Keep packaging for future reference.